Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wish Lust (part one)

I'm coming up with this wish list in time for my birthday and Christmas and (fervently) hope someone from my family (friends welcome too!) gifts me with one of these....


For more than a month now I've been lusting for animal prints, and is surprised they are suddenly all over the place, most recently at the new york fashion week. 


i'm on the hunt (pun intended) for unexpected pieces, like these fabulous finds --





> my ultimate fave is the oversized cardigan in not too in-your-face-leopard-print. genius! 
> the zebra tube dress is just so delicious! the splash of color gives it a great twist.
> the silky slinky tank top is perfect for under a more subdued work outfit, or hide it under a bomber jacket and pair with skinny jeans - voila! you've got yourself a "subtle seductress" look.
> georgia jagger's sharp shoulder coat is to die for!
> the black&gray zebra coat is so understated-ly glam
> and the shoes... the shoes are simply a luxury to have (especially those christian louboutin booties)


from shoevagirl's closet: zebra print bag, Php199 from ebay




No comments:

Post a Comment