Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blush-worthy


These were the sky high wedges I fell in love with in Zara. Somehow I knew the shoe-niverse had something grander in store for me. And I was totally right!


Perfectly called "Vixen" in "blush" color, I bought it in between school shoes shopping with the girls. Somehow (like almost every time), I got to sneak in a couple of minutes to run to the ladies' section. Lo and behold, the (current) love of my life, waiting for me on a corner shelf nobody usually notices. 






I love how the garter stretches at the side to make room for the feet to slide in. The solid heel which gives good support, no balancing act needed. The strap-happy design. And did I mention the color? The color is to die for! Makes me blush.






The new pairs sure are piling up. But I'm definitely wearing these this week!


Vixen caged heels in blush, Parisian Jr for Php1,299 (about USD29)

2 comments: