Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the evolution




on the contrary, i wasn't "born in heels".  in my earlier working years, i would wear sensible shoes with only an inch. the styles would be safe, squarish toes. a pair in solid black, another in chocolate brown. needless to say i owned perhaps 3 pairs at most. 


like in most things, i'm a late bloomer, my shoe addiction evolving slowly but surely (and oh the emphasis on SURELY). later on i graduated to pointy shoes, bolder colors, and taller pairs.


i continue to surprise myself, with shoe choices not going lower than 4inches, opting for the wilder gladiator styles, or the one with the most striking color. 


and if i would come up with my own mantra, i would say "show me your shoes, and ill tell you who you have become".


sign seen in a shoe shop at HarbourSide mall, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment